The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) aims to support schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic and to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap. The NTP will do this by making high-quality tutoring available to schools to help disadvantaged pupils, through two pillars: Tuition Partners, delivered through the Education Endowment Foundation; and Academic Mentors, by Teach First.
- Schools can access tutoring from an accredited tutoring provider which has passed a set of rigorous quality benchmarks.
- Trained graduates will be employed by schools in the most disadvantaged areas to provide intensive support to their pupils.
How your school can get involved:
- Register with Academic Mentors
- Find a Tuition Partner in your area here from Monday 2nd November.
- FAQs: Tuition Partners and Academic Mentors.
Contact the team at email@example.com.
Webinars: The National Tutoring Programme are running webinars on how schools can access support. This will include an introduction to the programme, the two pillars and information on how to get involved. The next webinar will run from 16:00 on Thursday 5th November and schools can sign up here. You can see a recording of the webinar held on Wednesday 21st October here.