Updated Offers in a nutshell for Primary and Secondary schools – March 2021
This document was updated on 24/03/2021
Reading project – Grant Funding for NOA Schools
Applications for library and reading resources or partnership activities are available to ALL NOA SCHOOLS ONLY. Individual grants of up to £1000 or partnerships grants up to £5000 are available. A school may apply for both. Please use and return the form to email@example.com by FRIDAY 16th APRIL 2021. Further information and conditions are on the form, or contact NOA on the above email address.
Updated offers in a nutshell for Primary & Secondary schools – January 2021
Ongoing projects and networks:
- Primary schools are welcome to attend regular meetings of the Remote Teaching Champions to share learning and access advice and support.
- Parent support programme for parents of children at risk of exclusion, contact the Benjamin Foundation directly for support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication Champion networks – half-termly network meetings are led by our Communication Champion Hubs – Lakenham Primary, North City Hub (Mile Cross, Catton Grove & Lionwood) & Peapods Preschool & our new 0-2 Communication Hub – join a meeting to share best practice SLCN approaches.
- Access additional (virtual) Communication training from an existing Communication Champion, or external trainers, to include; Word-Aware, Sign-a-long, Talk Boost & Attention Autism, as well as the FREE online CC training here.
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support for schools, info here.
- Ensuring schools can access additional tutoring for students who need it.
- Making sure support is in place for Young Carers at primary and secondary phase.