Updated offers in a nutshell for Primary & Secondary schools – January 2021
This includes the below current projects:
- Remote Learning Coaches – primary and secondary schools with a high proportion of disadvantaged students can access NOA funding to host a Remote Learning Coach.
- Primary schools are welcome to attend regular meetings of the Remote Teaching Champions to share learning and access advice and support.
- Free CPD for Remote Teaching from EdTech Demonstrator Programme. More details and dates of the live zoom sessions and how to sign up can be found here.
- Parent support programme for parents of children at risk of exclusion, contact the Benjamin Foundation directly for support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication Champion networks – half-termly network meetings are led by our Communication Champion Hubs – Lakenham Primary, North City Hub (Mile Cross, Catton Grove & Lionwood) & Peapods Preschool & our new 0-2 Communication Hub – join a meeting to share best practice SLCN approaches.
- Access additional (virtual) Communication training from an existing Communication Champion, or external trainers, to include; Word-Aware, Sign-a-long, Talk Boost & Attention Autism, as well as the FREE online CC training here.
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support for schools, info here.
- Ensuring schools can access additional tutoring for students who need it.
- Making sure support is in place for Young Carers at primary and secondary phase.